Sustainable Green Solutions cordially invites all NGOs, NPOs, social entrepreneurs, government institutions, members of the media, and social gamechangers to join them for the Earth’s Survival Documentary Screening & Networking Session.Date: 30 September 2014 (Tuesday) Time: 7:30PM – 10:30PM Venue: Singapore Management University, School of Economics & Social Sciences, 90 Stamford Road RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/events/1488062408135719/
EARTH’S SURVIVAL DOCUMENTARY SCREENING & NETWORKING SESSION
We are privileged to hold a special screening of this film in Singapore next week with director of Earth’s Survival, Liz Courtney, in a session that looks at the issue of climate change and explains what everyone needs to know about the IPCC report.
EARTH’S SURVIVAL: DECODING THE CLIMATE REPORT 2014
• Made in consultation with the IPCC and world leading climate scientists, this one-hour documentary takes a look at the top 7 things we really need to understand about the climate report. It decodes thousands of pages of scientific data into digestible, easy to understand science, punctuated in places by clever, creative CGI.
• Blue chip, panoramic, and visually rich this one hour special moves across the globe from the Himalayas to Antarctica, the Amazon Rainforest to the High Arctic.
• It seeks to explore the big headlines: Loss of Ecosystems, Water Crisis, Food, Energy, Health, Oceans, Rate of Change – to really understand the status of the planet and its timeline to change.
• It also explores tremendous opportunities, the exciting time to live on earth, a moment of great transition for energy, food, energy – the only world that it implies is REVOLUTION.
• We have some time to figures things out – but we don’t have much time. It’s a coherent picture, the information is in the data, and we need to decode it NOW!
• Directed by Liz Courtney, Unboxed Media Australia and Co Producer, Joerg Altekruse, Zeitfilms Germany
“The Mitigation Trains is waiting at the station, it has to take off quickly and at very high speed and the whole world needs to be onboard” – Dr. Pachauri