Please find below details on a Sustainability and Energy Management position at Accenture.
Sustainability and Energy Management: Manager / Senior Manager
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture’s Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
For more information visit
This role is part of Sustainability Services within Accenture, the global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Accenture’s unmatched depth in capability across a wide variety of industries, functions and activities creates unparalleled opportunities for staff to experience a huge range of opportunities during a career with the Firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying opportunities to grow Accenture’s Sustainability Services’ market share in Singapore and ASEAN.
- Managing complex project deliveries on client engagements.
- Managing teams of Analysts, Consultants and Junior Managers.
- Working virtually with our offshore teams in India.
- Bringing deep subject matter expertise across several of Accenture’s Sustainability Services and Energy Management specifically
- Coordinating responses to proposals and developing the skills to manage a project end-to-end.
- Developing intellectual and commercial assets for Accenture around Sustainability and Energy Management, such as Points of View and scalable project tools.
- Supporting the growth and development of the Singapore and ASEAN Sustainability Services within Accenture. You will play a crucial role in reaching out to the senior Management Consulting teams within Accenture, helping ensure a healthy supply of junior resources from amongst the existing Analyst and Consulting pool, and developing the skills, competencies and knowledge of the junior members of the team.
- Representing Accenture at industry events.
- Creating networks of customers across existing and potential clients, as well as internal Accenture stakeholders.
You will be challenged by:
- Consulting on the leadership and management of change initiatives, communications, training and other support programs that will effectively prepare client staff to perform optimally.
- Delivering quality projects that are both technically appropriate and able to be implemented within the client environment.
- Developing, executing and maintaining the project work plan and budget.
- Examining “go-to-market” business strategies and tactics by working with senior management.
- Successfully maintaining high-level client relationships and meeting and exceeding client expectations. Identifying and developing value-added service opportunities.
- Intellectual contribution to the knowledge base. Conducting resource planning/skills’ assessment and monitor utilization levels to manage project staffing.
What skills and competencies are required?
- Experience with Sustainability and Energy Management: i.e. developing the right frameworks, processes and systems to measure, monitor, report and drive sustained energy efficiency improvements, as an aspect of sound business performance
- Experience in Energy Management with Blue Chip Companies
- Deep knowledge of the issues and opportunities surrounding Integral Enterprise Energy Management, as related to processes, organization, governance, finance and supporting IT systems
- Broad knowledge of the issues and opportunities surrounding Sustainability and, in particular, the impact of Sustainability on an ever changing business environment.
- Ability to ‘merge’ related perspectives of engineering, business, IT, organizational and financial.
- Prior consulting experience with external clients, preferably with exposure to senior management.
- Solid understanding of the commercial drivers for a successful consulting practice.
- Industry expertise in two or more areas.
- Green/Lean Six Sigma or comparable experience in operational excellence.
- Familiarity with energy monitoring software, e.g. Enablon, Energy Points, SAP, C3 etc.
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
- Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills
- A top degree from a world-class university.
- Further studies and / or relevant professional qualifications are also desirable.
- To be recognised by your peers as a subject matter expert in Sustainability Performance Management.
- Ability to travel as required
If you are keen to apply, please click here to deposit your resume: http://careers.accenture.com/sg-en/jobs/Pages/jobdetails.aspx?lang=en-GB&job=00168282