PUB has organised a Volunteers Training Programme for 14 January (Saturday) and would like to invite you to participate. Do sign up, details below!
This training programme was put together to empower PUB’s stakeholders, NGO partners and interested volunteers with knowledge on the Singapore Water Story so that they will be better equipped to help spread the message on the importance of water sustainability in Singapore. This is also for them to have a better appreciation of the significance of their contributions for the water cause. Lastly, this will also serve as a great platform to network with like-minded individuals from the people, public and private sector.Date: Saturday, 14 Jan 2012 Time: 9am – 4pm Venue: Marina Barrage
The training programme aims to:
- Equip stakeholders with relevant knowledge and skills to share water messages effectively
- Encourage stakeholders to build a strong relationship with and take ownership of our water
In addition, participants can find out more about our exciting volunteering opportunities:
- Become volunteer ambassadors or interactive guides for key water venues such as the Marina Barrage and NEWater Visitor Centre
- Serve as liaison officers at prestigious events such as the Singapore International Water Week
- Train and lead other volunteers within your own network and community
- Adopt a waterway or form an interest group
And many more!
To participate, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of Organisation
- Designation/Role in Organisation
- Contact number
- Mode of Transport: Taking shuttle service / Driving
Hurry, limited seats are available!
Please call 6731 3252 should you require further information on the above.
We look forward to seeing you at the training session!
Image taken from PUB