Clean Mobility’s electric vehicle sharing scheme arm, smove is looking for an engineer to oversee system and scheme development. Interested parties should email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +65 6423 0068.
Engineer System & Scheme Development
Clean Mobility Singapore is selling environmental friendly Mobility-on-Demand (MOD) under its brand smove ((pronunciation: /smuːv/) – Singapore move, Sustainable move or Smart move).
We are putting electric cars, scooters, bicycles and potentially other electric modes of transportation into a sharing scheme; our customers can choose between the different modes as needed & can either book online via a smart phone or can use any free vehicle when it’s seen at in a parking lot/ station.
The service is seen as an addition to public transportation, bridging the last mile/ first mile gap to & from MRT stations and also in competition to private car ownership.
You will be in charge of the development of our hardware solutions and the integration with our existing software for our fleet management system. You will also play an important role in setting up our first operational scheme in Singapore.
As we expand internationally and the industry evolves, you will help in the development of new products & system solutions. We will look to you to oversee our supplier and partner relationships, as well as development planning.
You will be expected to work independently and maintain a high-level of organization in your duties. We are a small team in a start‐up environment, and we value people who are not afraid to take the initiative and contribute pro‐actively.
– Define and lead the hardware development and software integration;
– Lead production planning (outsourced manufacturing);
– Manage supplier/ partner relationships;
– Set-up O&M processes & procedures for first scheme in Singapore;
– Proactively integrate feedback from the field into development & production process;
– Understanding of electrical and electronic systems;
– Solid people skills and ability to manage a technical team in a fast‐paced environment;
– Knowledge of methods and best practices in transportation systems is a strong
advantage, but not essential;
– Ability to handle ambiguity and a customized development mix without compromising quality, detail and short timelines;
– Good presentation skills for dealing with customers / sales;
– Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive to get things done despite possible setbacks;
– Availability: as soon as possible