Our upcoming Green Drinks has been specially organised in consultation with the National Climate Change Secretariat (in the Prime Minister’s Office) to gather industry feedback from business/ community/ academia/ NGOs on Singapore’s National Climate Change Strategy 2012.
This session features a discussion with 9 panellists, plus one moderator – Jessica Cheam. Members of the audience will be invited to pose questions and comments during the evening. Some public officers from NCCS will be present on the night to listen to your feedback.
Our panel for the evening includes:
– Jessica Cheam, Eco-Business (Moderator)
– Abigail Alling, Biosphere Foundation
– PK Wong, A*STAR
– Michael Quah, NUS
– Sanjay C Kuttan, DNV Clean Technology Centre
– Howard Shaw, Halcyon Group
– Allan Lim, Alpha Biofuels
– David Chou, evHUB
– Eugene Tay, Low Carbon SG / Green Future Solutions
– Vaidehi Shah, Singapore Environment Council
Date: 27 October 2011 (Thursday)
Time: 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Venue: TAB, 442 Orchard Road, #02-29, main entrance at Orchard Road street level, between Delphi Orchard and the tapas bar.
Admission is free
RSVP at our Facebook event page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!